Our core Access value of Love work, Love life' is central to our success. We're seeking people who share our ambition for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across multiple Industry sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not-for-profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay ahead of their industry & business challenges. That's why over 1 million users & 15,000+ organisations rely on Access software to help them thrive.
This is an exciting brand-new role at Access, created in response to our fast-paced, international growth and the drive towards a digital first agenda. We expect to be recruiting several of these roles to serve the business over the coming months/years, with this initial hire having the opportunity to shape the role in tune with the emerging requirements.
As a Digital Product Owner, you will be obsessively focussed on the daily performance and management of all digital assets (websites) and channels (paid and organic) in your designated business area/s.
You will lead a small team/squad of specialist digital marketeers and be responsible for:
• Supporting your designated business area and championing digital best practice in line with the Core Digital Marketing Strategy
• Driving performance, understanding your targets, and using your commercial and digital experience to achieve them
• Identifying opportunities for business growth, optimisation and performance improvement through the use of data, setting, prioritising and evaluating the work generated by the squad
• Generation of all appropriate daily performance reporting and weekly/monthly management summaries
Formal Agile Qualifications are not required for this role, this is a sudo version of a pure Product Owner required to drive cultural change with a digital first mindset - we are seeking an individual with an understanding of the broad principles of iterative digital delivery, test and learn, prioritisation and a relentless focus on results
What is essential, is a strong personal drive, commercial awareness, and a wide understanding of digital best practice across all paid, owned and earned channels, the ability to define and drive change in order to maximise performance, to be resilient to challenge and sometimes ambiguity.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a fast-paced digital marketing team with an ambitious vision to support Access on its transformational, global expansion plan. This is a leadership level role and you will have the opportunity to help shape and define our go forward digital strategies.
Key Performance Indicator Examples
• Quality of leads and pipeline generated
• Revenue generated
• Cost of acquisition and return on spend
• Search engine visibility, keyword rankings, domain authority
• Number of quality external links
• Platform stability and speed
• Momentum month/month, year on year
• Stakeholder confidence in the digital marketing plans and results
• 5 years plus experience of building and leading digital marketing teams, strategies and projects that deliver revenue, preferably but not essentially, within an SAS B2B organisation
• Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
• Vision oriented, able to work within current constraints and see the path ahead for more effective ways of working, innovative opportunities and be able to articulate a vision with a commercial return
• A confident and effective communicator, able to bring together the needs of different teams in the business and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
• Data-driven mindset with a strong focus on setting clear goals that are tied to revenue and measuring and reporting regularly on results
• Bright, proactive, self-motivated, flexible and energetic team player who is able to work under pressure on their own initiative to achieve results
• High standard of literacy and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity and professionalism