Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd are proud to offer an exciting opportunity for an MET Technician. The Mechanical, Electrical & Trim Technician position is in Chester operating in a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and Prestige Vehicle Brand Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the Manufacturer UK Academy, and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Group Bodyshop Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
• To carry out Mechanical, Electrical and Trim work efficiently and to manufacturer standards.
• Report any additional parts damaged when stripping down.
Essential criteria for the position include:
• Ability to carry out body repairs.
• Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family-based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please follow the link to apply or contact Purely Automotive Recruitment today for a confidential discussion.
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd is a dedicated automotive industry talent resourcing service provider operating across the UK and Ireland