My client is looking for a Family Solicitor/ Fee Earner with roughly 3+ years for PQE to join their Ripon office.
Main purposes of role:
1. Undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and of the firm.
2. Ensure the successful development of the department and of the firm in line with any business plan.
1. Conducting matters on behalf of clients.
2. Supervision of work undertaken by Secretary and any Paralegal/Trainee Solicitor they may be responsible for
3. Participation in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis.
4. Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
5. Use of the case management system to progress matters.
6. Ensuring that all appropriate client care documentation is sent to a client at the start of the matter.
7. Undertake accurate time recording on all matters so that bills can be raised regularly and in a timely manner.
8. Keeping files tidy, in good order
9. Any other tasks as reasonably delegated by the Practice Manager or within the practice including providing cover for secretaries and reception colleagues as and when necessary.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful