Our client has an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Individual to join a strong, growing organisation as a Logistics Co-ordinator at their site in London.
The role will involve producing a sales report from our client’s online portal, packing these orders ready for collection and working with their chosen couriers to arrange collection.
The Logistics Co-ordinator will liaise with customers, both internal and external, ensuring an excellent level of service at all times. This role is initially temporary but has the potential to become permanent.
- Acknowledge and process all orders on the SAP / Sage system
- Strictly follow, update and maintain customer special instructions as necessary
- Prepare, send, follow-up and convert proforma invoices as required
- Calculating and entering of freight costs on proforma and commercial invoices
- Prepare commercial invoices, customs documentation and Certificates of Origin
- Checking and sorting of kits for despatch
- Meeting packing and despatch schedules
- Despatch of orders
- Assembly of outer boxes and crates
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork and despatch records are completed accurately
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics (level A to C)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good numeric and organisational skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Sage and/or SAP
- Third level qualification
- Customer service experience
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for the role of Logistics Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Junior Logistics Executive, Trainee Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Junior Logistics Administrator, Trainee Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Assistant, Supply Chain Assistant, Trainee Shipping Administrator, or Junior Export Administrator.