Our client, a leading UK Investment Manager are looking to hire a TA/Third Party Oversight Manager to join their London office. The successful candidate will work within the Dealing team, and oversee all aspects of the Fund Dealing process including, but not limited to the extra responsibilities as set out below.
- Taking all fund trades from brokers and financial institutions.
- Processing orders on internal system. (NOEL)
- Producing accurate daily, monthly and quarterly sales figures for Finance and Sales
- Overseeing and updating client discount and commission terms, ensuring they are set up correctly with third party administrator
- Work with administrator in chasing outstanding debtors and creditors
- Work with sales team to ensure accurate sales figures are maintained
- Produce and maintain underlying client database and use it to produce figures used in quarterly board papers.
- Calculate 'staff’ rebates on a quarterly basis
- Ensure that all client/Staff ad hoc and dealing queries are answered correctly and in a timely manner
- Work with Euroclear and Calastone to encourage clients to trade via STP
- Maintain a relationship with Perspicuity to ensure that the dealing system produces accurate information and statistics that meet requirements.
- Working on projects that sit within the dealing team but also firm wide.
- Manage quarterly trailer fee process
- Oversee day to day relationship with the SHS Team at RBC
- Coordinate Fund dealing aspects of the product launch process.
- Mentor/ Manage Fund Dealing Assistant
- Professional Competencies
- Maintains a positive, 'can do’ attitude and high levels of accuracy
- Client focused.
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Takes ownership of problems and accepts responsibility for resolving them; knows when to involve others.
- Sets high standards of excellence and focuses on achieving them.
- Proactive and logical thinker
- Be able to work to deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Work as part of a team
- Prepared to take relevant professional qualifications (IOC or IMC)