We want to support you and your career progression and provide regular CPD sessions.
As Solutions Engineer you will manage a portfolio of client contracts across a range of sectors and will be responsible for ensuring that the contracts are delivered to a professional standard and within budget. This will involve all aspects of carbon and energy related consultancy products and services delivered by our Solutions team; with responsibilities including eligibility assessment and application, and provision of product deliverables, which may include reports, liaison with scheme administrator on behalf of the client, project management of implementation of measures, and generation of appropriate evidence packs. Typical services include ESOS, SECR, GHG reporting, EUETS, CCAs, energy audits, energy performance contracts and Sustainability/Decarbonisation strategy. You will be required to identify energy reduction opportunities on-site and ensure that clients are kept up to date and compliant with all aspects of relevant energy/climate change legislation.
This is a homebased role, covering different Southern parts of the country - therefore a driving license is an essential criteria for this role.
The ideal candidate will provide high quality services to energy and water clients covering mandatory and discretionary products, on multi-year contracts.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Educated to degree level in an engineering, electrical engineering (preferred) or scientific discipline,
* Experience of management systems such as ISO50001
* Experience of working in an energy management/energy consultancy role
* Experience in providing Sustainability and/or Decarbonisation strategies
* Experience in the management and delivery of legislative energy and carbon schemes
* Good understanding of the legislative detail in schemes such as CCA/SECR/ESOS/EUETS/GHG reporting
* Able to interpret and provide insight from energy and carbon data
* Experience of energy auditing and the production of reports
* Able to manage product delivery with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients
* Excellent communication, analytical and numerical skills
* Able to effectively establish, build and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders to deliver business outcomes
* Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of client interaction to implement the added value solutions
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply below. Good luck!
Benefits: Inenco offers a variety of benefits including, Free on site parking, subsidised Costa coffee, early finish Friday, gym memberships, retail discounts, buy and sell holiday scheme, refer a friend, and many more.
Not the job for you?
Did you know Inenco offers many varied and interesting roles: Energy, Trading, Analysis, Consultancy, Finance, Sales, Sustainability and Compliance. Send your CV to discuss your opportunities