Are you a qualified HLTA or TA living within the Grimsby area?
Protocol Education are looking to employ either a HLTA or TA to work with a number of schools looking for experienced staff who are capable of working collaboratively with the teacher.
Here at Protocol Education we can offer you:
- A variety of different schools and nurseries in and around the Lincoln area.
- Consistent communication and regular updates for job opportunities, tailored with you in mind.
- £250 refer a teacher scheme, refer a fellow teacher and receive this bonus when they go out to work for us.
- Guaranteed Work Agreements.
Key skills must include:
- Ability to show initiative
- Competent with the national curriculum and delivering to small groups.
- Confidence delivering lessons when needed to cover the teacher.
- Ability to build positive relationships with staff and pupils.
- Adhere to school policies.
- Follow safeguarding procedures.
We are looking for candidates who are open and available to all types of work including: part-time, daily, long-term and contract.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply directly online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.