1:1 EYFS Teaching Assistant Role (Liverpool)
We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a young child with learning difficulties in an EYFS setting at a Primary School in Liverpool. The child has additional needs which are currently undiagnosed, which is why the school is looking for a versatile teaching assistant who is ready the hit the ground running with the challenge.
If you are looking for a long term role within an EYFS setting and you are keen to build on experience working with SEND then please apply below or send your CV directly to the email address you can find at the bottom of this email.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
* Experience working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
* Happy to provide personal care/nappy changing as expected in EYFS environment (needs may be heightened due to additional needs)
* A strong work ethic.
* Great Communication Skills and the ability to build strong relationships with staff and pupils
* The ability to personalise and tailor support to the specific needs of different children
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
* A great rate of pay.
* Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right candidate.
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on these exciting positions, please call Natalie on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.