Role: Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: £75 to £90 per Day
Contract: Full time
Academics are currently recruiting for an Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of an oversubscribed school based in Watford.
If you are seeking a role to development, your own skills and work alongside supportive staff then this may well be the ideal role for you.
- Provide excellent care and supervision to the children?
- Ensure all operational policies and procedures are implemented at all times?
- Support and demonstrate inspiring and ambitious practices?
- Adhere all Health and Safety policies and maintain a safe learning environment at all times?
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in practice, ensuring relevant documentation is completed as required?
- To ensure the detailed record keeping for key children’s development maintaining these records on a regular basis?
- Be alert to issues of safeguarding, ensuring that the welfare and safety of the children?
What the school have to offer
An experienced and supportive friendly team.
Potential for career progression.
A supportive governing body.
What we have to offer
Dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance.
Access to alternative roles.
Access to supply and short term contracts.
Access to a range of CPD training.
Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme!
Do you meet the criteria for this opportunity?
Does this sound like an excellent opportunity for you?
If so, please apply below or contact Louis Austin at Academics on 01442 934 950