A career that will deliver change. Together, we’ll help Britain achieve net zero
Location: London – Cardinal Place
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Closing Date: 5th of June 2022
EDF Renewables. Building a sustainable future through wind power and other renewable technologies, in partnership with local communities.
The main purpose of the Team Assistant is to provide business support to our Pivot Power Business. The role will be to support the directorate’s effectiveness by ensuring high quality administrative support is provided to managers within the team.
As Team Assistant, you will be accountable for a broad range of activities from administrative tasks, problem solving and handling queries to contribute to projects within the Pivot Power team.
Day to Day you will
• Assist the Business Support Manager in ensuring the smooth running of Pivot Power’s regular operations, with a primary focus on administrative tasks
• Act as the focal point for the Pivot Power Management team, judging the priorities and proactively working with the many conflicting demands of the team
• Attend internal meetings and provide detailed minutes / action lists
• Responsible for managing diaries, often times acting as a gatekeeper, organising internal/external meetings and booking travel
• Lead on organising regular team social events, team away days and quarterly team meetings
• Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency
• Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, presentation and communication support and day-to-day operational activities.
• Provide ad-hoc SAP support and cover when required
The successful Team Assistant will have 3+ years’ of relevant experience in providing secretarial and administrative support to a team.
You will have excellent planning and organising skills with proven ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and use initiative.
Extensive experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be imperative for success in this role. SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential.
This is a really exciting team to be a part of so a can-do attitude will be essential.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
At EDF we’re dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support our people across all aspects of their lives. We’re delighted to offer a range of benefits to support our employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a market-leading company pension scheme, paid holidays and a range of flexible benefits, such as: a company incentive bonus plan, health cover, cycle to work scheme, gym membership, discounts and employee pricing.