Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract: Temporary assignment up to 6 months period
Start date: Ongoing
Salary: £11.23 per hour
Shift Pattern: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
As an administration assistant you will be playing a key role in helping to process Passport applications; in order to be successful for this role you must hold an in date British Passport and be able to pass a security clearance check.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in several areas within the office.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately, and work is batched/streamed correctly.
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Send, receive&process customer queries
- Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
You will be given full training by our client with ongoing support from Brook Street.
If you would like to find out more details about the above role, please apply online with your CV.