County Foods, an established Catering Butchers are currently seeking to fill the role of Trainee Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant to work with our Quality Assurance Manager / Supervisor and Production Manager.
37.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
As Trainee QA Assistant you will:
Be responsible for the monitoring of batch code records, traceability documentation, assisting with stock control and adherence to Company SOPs and procedures, ensuring internal process complies with external legislation in relation to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations.
This Trainee QA Assistant role requires someone to:
- Be highly organised, able to prioritise your workload to ensure schedules are met.
- Ensure Food Hygiene and Health and safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and traceability records kept in line with Company procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Have clear communication skills.
- Be numerate, as accurate recording of batch codes / traceability documentation is paramount.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working in a technical or record keeping capacity, preferably in a food production facility.
Opportunities are available for the successful candidate to obtain Food Production and Health & Safety academic accreditation, including hands on experience of audit compliance.
Competitive rates of pay, negotiable depending on previous experience.
If you feel you have the skills and aptitude required for this Trainee QA Assistant role, please apply attaching your CV and a covering email or letter explaining why you feel you would be our ideal candidate.