This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administration skills to join the UK's leading membership organisation in the UK Marine sector, including superyacht, leisure and small commercial craft.
As Membership Administrator you will support the organisation's processes and administer its memberships, as well as retain member companies.
You will be part of a friendly and dynamic Membership Services team, working Monday to Friday 9-5 at the company's Head Office (there is potential for working remotely on Fridays).
Main responsibilities of the Membership Administrator will include:-
* Administering member records and all associated admin tasks including membership changes.
* Managing the member application and welcome process and seek efficiencies in the process.
* Being aware of all benefits and services for members.
* Working with the Quality&Performance Executive to maintain the benefits and services portfolio.
* Working with internal departments regarding membership queries.
* Assisting and events and meetings.
* Working with the team on the Membership Renewal project.
* Handling customer queries and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Supporting the Membership Services team including training and technical tasks.
This role will suit a strong Administrator with excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will need to be a strong team player with good time management skills and attention to detail.
Ideally you will have an understanding of the requirements of the membership function within a membership organisation, but this is not essential.
Strong computer literacy on Microsoft packages and ideally experience of CRM systems (Dynamics).
This excellent role is available now so please apply immediately (notice periods are fine).
There is free parking available near the Head Office.