CALLING ALL STREETWORKS COORDINATORS!!!
Are you fed up working in a dead end job? Looking for a forward-thinking progressive company who value good people? Then read on...
We are currently working with a leading national utility company who have recently secured substantial contracts. Streetworks Coordinator position offers excellent career growth potential with a great team work environment (including amazing nights out!)
Salary to £32k | Pension | 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* As Streetwork Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and administration of permitting. This will involve the monitoring and coordination of streetwork activities
* Collate all required permit information for works to allow the client to raise the permits
* Regularly liaising with the client to ensure all permits are administered with the correct information so that no FPNs or charges are incurred
* Assisting management with challenging / resolving any FPNs received for completed works
* Excellent knowledge of permit conditions and requirements
* Good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* Proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
* You must be comfortable working independently, regularly reporting back to a head office
#NRSWA #streetwork #streetworkcoordinator #reinstatement #permit #FPN #section74 #scheduling #jeopardymanagement #highway #utilities #utility #planner #coordinator #gas #telecom #water #power #excavation #backfill #tma #trafficmanagement #tm