Our client, a House Builder, based in the Stevenage area are seeking a Land Director to join them. The successful candidate will be working alongside the existing MD, before progressing into the MD position when the current MD retires. The Land Director will become responsible for the business as a whole, which will include; land acquisition, company cash flow, HR, business sales, company profits etc.
As a business they currently build around 100 units annually but may look to increase this, with the right individual on board. They are a family run business so the suitable Land Director will need to be the right fit within the company's culture. The homes that tend to be built are generally at the higher end of the market, with an excellent reputation for quality and reliability.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have prior experience working as a Land Director for a House Builder or similar. The candidate will also need to be looking to make the move over to an MD position when the current MD retires.
Land Director Position Overview
* Working as a Land Director with a view to becoming an MD very quickly
* Responsible for Acquisitions and sales initially before moving into an MD role
* Responsible for the business as a whole including; land acquisition, company cash flow, HR, business sales, company profits etc.
* Based in the Stevenage area
* Full time permanent position
* Full details can be discussed as required
Land Director Position Requirements
* Must have prior experience working in Land Director positions
* Based within commuting distance of the Stevenage area
* Seeking a long term role with the skills needed to become an MD
* Must have worked in the Housebuilding industry
* Good tenure
* Further details can be discussed
Land Director Position Remuneration
* Highly Competitive Salary: £90k - £130k DOE
* Bonus scheme (based on company profits)
* Further details on the package can be discussed