An exciting opportunity to work as part of a longstanding, bubbly team environment as a Mortgage Broking Administrator.
Working two days from home, three in the office in Chippenham.
Working hours are 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary up to £20,000 per annum.
The role will involve:
* Assessing the administration and upload all documentation of new brokers joining the company.
This will include:
* New joiners to both networks.
* Ongoing monitoring.
* Review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of new firms, firm principals and advisers applying to join the networks.
* Provide feedback where required and approve / decline applications - where appropriate referring to senior management for guidance.
* Full training will be given but a background in banking or financial services will prove advantageous.
* Annually, review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of firms, firm principals and adviser members of the networks.
* Complete Management Information reports relevant to financial reviews completed, approved and declined (when needed).
* Maintain and communicate daily updates (working with the Broker Services Manager and Head of Broker Services) to relevant networks staff, management and executive
* Administration Tasks - other duties as required by the Head of Broker Services.
Technical skills / competencies:
* Intermediate IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite.
* Full working knowledge of internal systems (training provided).
* Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority authorisation requirements - particularly the fit and proper test for Approved Persons in relation to financial soundness would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
* Ability to collate and distribute relevant Management Information in the absence of the Financial Monitoring Team Leader (when required).
* Knowledge of the structure, presentation and interpretation of Company / Business Accounts (training will be provided).
* GCSE Maths / English (grade C or above).
* Good written and oral communication.
* Ability to take ownership for workload and work to set quality and service level agreed standards.
* Ability to work well within a team environment.
* Requirement to maintain a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive personal and business data.
If you feel that you have the experience to be successful in this role please apply now with your CV.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.