Our client is an FCA regulated execution-only forex and CFD broker based in the City of London (Fleet Street), providing retail and institutional clients competitive trading solutions for a wide array of asset classes which include forex, shares, indices and commodities. Due to current expansion and growth of the business they have moved into larger premises and are looking to recruit a new team of graduate entry level traders to be based in their dynamic office. We are happy to hear from experienced brokers or those looking to begin a career in this sector.
• Have a University degree at a minimum level of second class honours, or 2:2, in any subject (preferably in Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar)
• Be a professional and clear communicator
• Have an interest in finance, business and sales
If successful, you will be part of an established trading floor with teams of junior and senior level traders. You will also receive the benefit of intensive and on-going training in order to develop your skills and progress through the company. Whether you have experience in this sector or are new to the industry we will consider all applications for junior to senior level roles.
• Be making over 200 calls every day to pre-qualified leads in line with compliance regulations
• Be talking to financially experienced individual and institutional traders
• Be trained to open and close very large accounts with these investors
• Be earning uncapped sales commissions and bonus incentives based on performance
• Be trained to reach a senior level at the company within a 6-month timeframe
• Have the potential as a senior to be earning £5,000+ a month
You will be paid high uncapped sales commissions during your induction period, designed to reward those sales people that are willing to put in the hard work. Promotion opportunities will be available as early as month three along with an increase in salary. So if your focus is on the basic salary instead of the potential salary, then you are not for us. Make no mistake, if your performance is average as a junior you may only earn £20,000 in your first year, but if you are someone who understands high rewards come from hard work then you will be looking at earning a lot more in a senior position.
Catering to individual and institutional traders worldwide, the company provide their clients with a diverse range of sophisticated trading tools and services. They provide trading services for more than 50 currency pairs as well as indices, CFD’s, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.
Apply today for the opportunity to interview directly with the company managers at our Interview Process Day to be held on Saturday the 14th of May at the Sofitel Hotel, London Gatwick. Positions will be offered there and then on the day.