BROKER SUPPORT - PROPERTY TEAM
Salary to £60,000
City of London with hybrid WFH
This role is to work within the Property Team as a Broker Support.
A significant element of the role is related to providing technical support to the Broking units and assisting the operational head with the implementation and maintenance of robust processes which allow the delivery of a high-quality client service.
The full role requires the individual to support the brokers and compliment areas of the business which are shown below. However, it is recognised that the balance of time for an initial period requires a full engagement within the Property unit to understand its client base and book.
1 Technical support of the Property, all territories, as directed by the Operational Head
2 Engage with the brokers to ensure clients and the book are serviced to a high level
3 Review of documents at key stages to ensure accuracy and completeness for subsequent processing
* Support the Brokers and Producers through the provision of MRC's and information packs.
* Support fellow peers within the Broker Support Team and ensure adherence to all Contract Certainty requirements with specific reference to the appropriate issuance of Evidence of Cover
* Liaise with key team leaders to ensure that the team delivers the appropriate level of support for all clients
* Consider and recommends amendments to the end to end process offered to this client base which takes into account the cultural environment and the specific service challenges which are relative to these territories
* Assisting our processing teams with any queries received via Xchanging
* Carrying out such projects and other duties and tasks as may from time to time be required
Key Skills required
* Experience in servicing open market and facilities contracts
* Understanding of the regulatory environment relative to the Insurance Industry in London and other region
* Confident and proactive in communication with Clients, Underwriters and senior colleagues
* Respectful, self-motivated and disciplined
* Ability to produce Market