Are you a Land & Property Asset Surveyor in the West Midlands?
Land and Property Asset Surveyor
Ensure that the surveying aspects of the Authority's land and property assets are discharged effectively.
Ensure that the assets are effectively managed by ensuring the quality of residential and commercial managing agent service.
Ensure that any external property services in relation to corporate land and property are managed effectively and secure value for money.
Advise on strategy for land and property to support Asset Management objectives.
To give and procure advice on lettings, land and property strategy.
To commission regular site visits, inspections and appropriate maintenance works for non-operational assets to ensure that any risks to H&S, insurance or otherwise are mitigated, including adverse possession claims.
The ideal candidate will have:
An appropriate professional qualification (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). • Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Post qualification experience of 3 years.
• Demonstrable post qualification experience in dealing with land and valuation matters in relation to capital projects, including knowledge of compulsory purchase and compensation, Conveyancing and landlord and tenant procedures and the management of land and property Business rates.
• To carry out site investigations where required.
• Knowledge of the legal regime.
• Knowledge of the financial arena.
• Experience of and aptitude for working in a corporate manner and establishing good working relationships with colleagues from other disciplines.
If this is a role of interest, or you know of someone who would be, please click apply' or alternatively send your latest CV to (url removed)