Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this highly successful UK based insurance broker who have recently relocated to brand new offices in East Sussex and are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a team of Insurance Brokers.
The role will involve managing a variety of Commercial and Personal insurance risks for existing clients across both New and Existing business. Policies included are HNW, Buy-to-Let and SME Commercial products. Experience in any of these product lines will be considered by the broker.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Broker:
• Offering support to existing clients and agents
• Providing quotations on new business enquiries
• Taking ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers and agents
• Maintaining technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
Requirements of the Insurance Broker:
• Proven customer services and insurance experience (minimum 1 year)
• Sound technical knowledge of different insurance products
• Experience in providing specialist sales advise in the insurance market
• A thorough understanding of the insurance market
If you feel that you have the skills for the above role and would like to apply, please do so by sending your CV to Dan Munday at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.