Location - Morden Area
Role - HGV Technician
Hours - Flexible Shift Patterns!
Salary - From u00A316 per hour + Overtime
We have a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of my clients in Morden. The company are one of the leading commercial companies within waste management.
- As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
- Working closely alongside the parts team to find the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop. As business is getting busier each year there will come opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
- Safe and secure workshop with modern equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Qualifications in HGV or Light Mechanics
- Would also consider someone from a Plant background.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Ref OC10470INDHGVVacancy: HGV Technician
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.