Location - Gatwick
Role - HGV Technician
Hours - Earlies & Lates Split Shifts
Salary - u00A316.75 per hour + Shift Allowance & Overtime
We have a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of my clients new sites in Gatwick. The company are one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK and they are continuing to grow each year.
- As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
- Working closely alongside the parts team to find the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop. As business is getting busier each year there will come opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
- Safe and secure workshop with modern equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Qualifications in HGV or Light Mechanics to Level 3.
- Would also consider someone from a Plant background.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Ref OC10455INDHGVVacancy: HGV Technician
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.