Location - Heathrow
Role - Service Advisor Vacancy
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, Sats 1 in 3 8am till 5pm - Paid at Overtime
Salary - Up to 28k basic + bonus, OTE 35k+
We have a new opportunity for a Service Advisor to join one of our most established clients in Heathrow. Busy and modern site that offers a lot of work and long-term progression opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your remit will be to meet and greet customers bringing their vehicles to the car dealership for scheduled & non-scheduled servicing and repairs.
- Support the after sales function and the various staff members in the department such as junior service advisers, workshop controllers & assist the service manager in the day to day running of a busy after sales department.
- Manage customer expectations and always strive for excellence
- Upselling any existing products to new and existing customers.
- Must have experience working in a main dealership due to it being a fast paced environment.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the Kerridge or Pinnacle system.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Vacancy: Service Advisor
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Contact: Robert Samuels
Job ID: 96083574