FUN, FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT - HYBRID WORKING - SALARY £20K-£30K - JO32254
Accountancy Elite are thrilled to be recruiting for a lovely Accountancy Practice based in Stroud who provide excellent services to a wide range of companies in the local and surrounding areas. This company is looking to add to their Bookkeeping department due to continued expansion.
The successful candidate in this role will be someone with a minimum of 3 years UK Accountancy Practice experience. This candidate should be able and confident to prepare accounts to Extended Trial Balance. Good working knowledge of Xero and/or QuickBooks and Sage is also necessary. Any prior experience in the property sector would be ideal but is by no means essential.
Who are we?
We are the market leading outsourced Bookkeeping with Management Accounts company established in 1994 and we continue to expand strongly.
We are a very professional, dedicated, enthusiastic team of 60 bookkeeping and management accounts plus payroll staff.
The successful candidate will have huge scope for developing their knowledge and skill with Xero as all work is thoroughly checked by one of our seven qualified accountants.
You will be working based from home via our Cloud server.
What you will need to bring with you:
* High level Xero skills. Xero accreditation desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of Sage desirable but not essential as we now major on Xero
* Minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience.
* A love of communicating with people and a curious mind
* An eagerness to learn and progress
* Fresh ideas
* Knowledge of what you do know, and what you don’t know!
* Some knowledge of Xero apps e.g. Receiptbank, Hubdoc – desirable but not essential
* Good IT knowledge, including Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
* Diplomatic, discreet, polite and patient
* Punctual and reliable
* You will need to be self-motivated, professional and adaptable as you will be expected to work independently from home, as well as part of a team
* Good organisational and communication skills are a must
* You will need to have your own PC with a printer and a good broadband connection
What do we offer?
A happy team is the most important thing for us.
We listen to our staff and implement their ideas.
Flexible full time or part time hours (minimum 24 hours/week)
Working from home as part of a talented and supportive team that will help you develop your skills
Your own portfolio of clients to nurture and support
No requirement to source your own clients
A quality system underpinned by our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
A competitive rate of pay either Employed or Self Employed
28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays (employees only)
Company pension scheme (employees only)
Join in with company socials which are arranged on a regular basis
If this role is of interest then please apply today and contact Abbie Ashwood on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)