Multi-trade Engineer with Plumbing Bias- 18 Month Contract (MTO425)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: To work as part of a mixed skills team undertaking a detailed programme of works across the Estate. The role will include works in Aldershot, Tidworth, Larkhill and Warminster Garrisons.
* Using a pre-loaded iPad, survey specified areas of each building to capture the scope of work required.
* Repair leaks and implement permanent solution to:
* Cistern and Flush Pipe
* Shower manifold and joints
* Heating and hot water joints and valves
* Repair pipework supports
* Application of water based fungicidal treatments
* Fire stop wall penetrations
Experience & Skills Required:
* A full valid UK driving licence
* NVQ 2 in Plumbing
* City & Guilds 6035 or equivalent
* Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience.
* Must have, or be eligible to obtain, unescorted MoD Security Clearance.
Closing Date: 26 December 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.
Contact: Ashton Collins
Job ID: 95919992