Assistant Branch Manager - Estate AgencyCompetitive Basic Salary - On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme - Company Car or Car AllowanceYou must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency to lead our fantastic residential sales team in Peckham. The main purpose of the role of
Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency is to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance
Key responsibilities of an Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
Assisting the Branch Manager with running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective,
efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed
standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions.
Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the
training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents
- Preferably an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator /
Estate Agent looking to accelerate your career
- Demonstrable Sales Management experience
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Able to manage, lead and mentor a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
are part of Sequence Home
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010