Multiskilled Technician - Reputable Bodyshop
Salary Up to 50k basic + bonus & overtime
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
We have new opportunities for our clients site based in the Guildford are who are looking for an experienced Multiskilled Technician. They are offering excellent working conditions, brand new equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Mechanical, Electrical and Trim work
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Panel beater or MET Technician having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Paint Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, MET Technician, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repair
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won't send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: Robert Samuels
Octane reference: OC11169
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
Contact: Robert Samuels
Job ID: 96061146