A highly regarded Accountancy Practice is in search for an established Bookkeeper to work in their Bury office.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
* Accounts preparation to Trial Balance
* Preparation of Year End accounts
* Preparing, completing, submitting monthly VAT returns
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Liaison with clients both in-house and at their premises
* Various bookkeeping duties
* Adding client records onto Xero and Sage software
* Preparing and submitting Corporate Tax Returns
* Liaising with the HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
* Liaising with other departments to assure smooth and efficient year end preparation
The Ideal Accounts Semi Senior will:
* Have 2 years' plus experience in an accountancy practice.
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software programmes such as Sage, QuickBooks and Xero Accounts.
For more information on this Bookkeeper role please apply or contact Jennifer Jones at Square Peg Associates Ltd